Protect Your Data
and Applications... All the Time.
Did you Know?:
- 60% of business data is on laptops
- 60% of small businesses have had a restore failure
- 29% of businesses thought that their backup was good only to find that they could not restore.
- 70% of small firms go out of business within a year after a severe data loss
Source: IDC, Data protection in the U.S. SMB Market
You have enough things to worry about for your business. Maintaining uptime shouldn’t be one of them. All organizations have business-critical data and applications they need to protect – personal work stored on laptops, business applications running on servers, or infrastructure systems like email and payroll. All of this information is vital to the operation of any business.
If you are a small or medium-sized business (SMB), looking after all this data is a major challenge. You have limited budgets and limited IT resources. Let’s face it, sometimes things go wrong. Laptops get stolen. Email servers fail. Someone accidentally deletes a file or, even worse, an entire folder of vital business information. Systems get hacked, files get corrupted, and as we all know, disasters like fires, hurricanes, and floods do happen.
You know that without a means of business continuity, system outages or lost data can halt productivity and incur potentially unrecoverable losses to customer satisfaction, sales, reputation and revenue. When systems fail, you want the peace of mind that your applications and data can be restored quickly and business can continue as usual.
NSK Inc provides that peace of mind, offering an award-winning solution for ensuring that your business data will be available, no matter what happens.
The NSK Pavis Solution: Data Backup, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
NSK delivers the first and only comprehensive platform for backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery that is purpose-built for SMBs, managed as a service, and delivered on an all-HP infrastructure.
The NSK Pavis Solution offers unprecedented simplicity and uptime. Pavis protects your data and applications in multiple ways to ensure you will never suffer a day – or even a few hours – without the information systems you need to run your business.
Pavis Data Backup Services:
Pavis offers a hybrid solution, where your data is stored locally on an onsite appliance for fast backup and restoration and also securely replicated offsite in the cloud.
- No hardware to purchase
- No software agents to install or manage
- Backup and restore for Windows®, Linux, and Mac OSX machines concurrently
- Patent-pending reverse incremental technology enables fastest possible restores
- Microsoft application aware backups (Exchange, SQL, Active Directory, and Sharepoint)
- Image backup and Bare Metal Restore (BMR) of laptops, desktops, and servers
- Backup and BMR of virtual servers (VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, and XenServer)
- Anti-corruption technology to ensure health of backups
- End user or administrator driven data recovery
- Customizable scheduling and retention policies for compliance and archiving
Data Backup, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
Business Continuity Services: In the event of a server outage, you can run servers on the NSK Pavis platform until your new hardware is ready.
- Decide the frequency of disk image protection
- Failed servers and applications can be running in minutes
- Complete server or desktop disk images are restored to different hardware
- Failover to the NSK Pavis onsite appliance, or in case of total site failure, failover to a virtual office in the cloud
- Test failover capabilities without impacting production environment
- Back-up restored to a replacement server at your convenience
Disaster Recovery Services: Your data is protected in the event of fire, theft, sabotage, hardware failure or natural disaster in our secure, offsite cloud data center.
- Data and machine images automatically sent offsite for total protection
- Data is AES-256 encrypted in transit and at rest in our SSAE 16 Type II certified U.S. data center or SAS 70 Type II certified Canadian data center
- In the event of a site failure, easily activate Pavis Cloud Failover to virtualize your servers and work off the cloud
- When ready, receive a new, fully replicated NSK Pavis appliance overnight
NSK Pavis: The Power of ONE
- Complete control of the technology, roadmap, and support
- No complexity of working with third-party licensed products
- Rapid innovation and rollout of new features
- Unified service for backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery
- Integrated onsite appliance and secure offsite cloud infrastructure
- Managed as a service via monthly subscription
- Seamless integration across Windows, Linux, and Mac environments
- Access from anywhere
- No software to install, no agents to manage, and no infrastructure costs
Learn how to better protect your business critical information.