With technology transforming at a record pace, offering strategic and flexible solutions is critical to staying ahead of the competition and growing your business. Focus Technology’s Tech-as-a-Service (TaaS) program is comprehensive and flexible by giving you technology in a single subscription. Best of all, customers can scale throughout the course of their subscription term – allowing them to adjust to changing business conditions.
Key Benefits of TaaS Offering
- Flexible to add or remove technology according to demands
- Predictable, lower costs with a single subscription price
- Access to the latest technology
- You don’t have a large upfront cost to procure new equipment
- Only keep the technology according to its useful life
- Not stuck with older laptops slowing down employee productivity
- Finance source takes title to the equipment
- Pay for use of the equipment in operating expense model
Real World Example
Customer Purchases 10 Specifically Configured Dell Laptops
- One-Time Purchase Price - $22,500
- Equipment Lease - $1 Buyout ($723 per month for 36 months)
- Total Investment = $26,028
- 3 Year TaaS agreement with Focus - $642 per month for 36 months
- Total Investment = $23,112
- Focus takes the laptops back after 3 years and customer gets a quote for a whole new line of updated and new laptops with the latest technology on them
- $2,916 savings in 3 years over a standard leasing program
How does Focus TaaS Work?
Focus TaaS program provides the latest technology hardware for a period of time. After understanding your company’s requirements, Focus will build the right TaaS solution to meet your needs and budget.
Contact Focus today to learn more!
Complete the form on the right or call us at 617-938-6231.