Small to Medium Business 50+ Employees
Optimize Your Technology Investment and Maximize the Productivity
of Your Employees and Business
The dynamics of competition in the global marketplace and sweeping changes in IT, are causing organizations to rethink how to utilize IT staff and resources more strategically.
Co-Managed Services allow an organization to think and operate more strategically by optimizing the effort to support network and system infrastructure to the precise needs of an organization.
Our support services are called Co-Managed Services because they are intended to augment your existing staff and assume the IT responsibilities that your organization may not have the time or expertise to perform.
The Network Access Co-Managed Services solution alleviates stress, dramatically reduces downtime, and will allow you to operate more efficiently and strategically.
In almost all cases, Network Access Co-Managed Services have a compelling return on investment (ROI). Co-Managed Services save organizations money by maintaining lower staff levels, strengthening IT security, improving operational efficiencies and avoiding risks with respect to errors in technology selection and direction.
The costs of our IT Engineering Staff and support infrastructure are spread across many clients which enable Co-Managed services to provide extraordinary strategic and ROI benefits.
The costs of our IT Engineering Staff and support infrastructure are spread across many clients which enable Co-Managed IT services to provide extraordinary strategic and ROI benefits.
Benefits of IT Collaboration:
- Secure “institutional IT knowledge” that otherwise resides with individual employees
- Increased efficiency by sharing responsibility of managing your IT resources
- Granular issue tracking
- Virtual staff augmentation
- Coverage outside of your normal business hours
- Experts to lean on when you hit an IT problem you can’t solve internally
- Extra manpower to help during periods of peak demand
- On-site support to remote offices and employees
Co-Managed IT Services Enables:
- Web-based ticketing, tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Comprehensive at-a-glance look into all your IT issues and ticket resolution
- More efficient technology workflows and processes
- Click of the mouse service calls
- Performance reporting
- Remote resolution of issues more than 90% of the time
- Asset inventory
- Help desk services
Contact NSK Inc to learn more about how co-managed services can improve your business by getting a free, no-obligation consultation. email@example.com.