IT Managed Services Provider - Quick Reference Guide
What is a Managed Services Provider (MSP)?
A managed services provider (MSP), is an information technology (IT) services provider, who manages and assumes responsibility for providing a proactive set of defined services to their client’s IT infrastructure. Managed services are often looked at as a way for small and medium sized businesses to outsource their IT needs at a lower cost than building an in-house IT support department.
How does a MSP Work?
MSP’s provide remote services that are augmented by our on-site support technicians to ensure timely attention to your computer and network needs. We bill a flat, fixed monthly fee which benefits clients by providing them with predictable IT support costs.
Why Use a Managed Service Provider?
- Networks are monitored 24x7x365
- Single point of contact for all IT issues
- Single supplier instead of multiple vendors
- Proactive Maintenance
- Monthly performance reports
- Increased uptime
- Defined Service level Agreements/Fixed price Contracts
- Experienced and Certified TechniciansManag
- Emergency on-site support 24/7
- Dedicated Account Managers
- Lower Total Cost Ownership for Client